Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MH Living Room Progress

Hello!  I'm excited to share with you progress on a living room I'm working on.  It is in the same home as the kitchen we were working on back here.  We recently installed quite a bit of the new furnishings, pretty much everything you see in the below pics.  We still have a couple more custom pieces as well as accessories in the works.  Enjoy, and stay tuned for more!

Coming together nicely, if I must say so myself!

 The gold etagere is so scrumptious -- I'll have to take some close ups of the wonderfully, layered on gold finish!

 What?!  But Milo, how could something outside be more interesting than all of the gorgeous furnishings???

 I love the style of this chair!!

Aaahhh...bliss...


~~~Susan~~~


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Post a Comment