Saturday, June 14, 2014

MOVING BLOG TO WEBSITE!!

Hey fellow followers and readers!

I am moving my blog COLOR ME LOVELY to my website, WWW.SUSANEBROWN.COM. If you are an email subscriber, please follow the link below and resubscribe at that location. I SOOOO greatly appreciate it!! Using my website will help me to to have everything in one place, use better Wordpress tools which is the same format as my website, have more frequent changes on my website which helps in Google searches, and the list goes on and on.

THANK YOU!!! FOLLOW THE LINK --> --> --> http://susanebrown.com/?p=995

See you on the other side!!! XOXO Susan

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

ed pills online said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

mangliknishita said...

very nice article..after very long time i see a brilliant content....thanks for sharing such a nice article .. keep posting..
5 Star Hotel in Mussoorie
Latest World News in Hindi
TOP HILL STATIONS OF INDIA

emily said...

Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.